|Search Results for "8.0"
There were 26 articles found for your query:
(Page 1 of 2)
- How do I setup an ODBC device to pull from multiple fields in my database? [Article]
In WinSPC 8.0 or later, you can use a single ODBC (database) device to collect data from multiple fields in your database and store those values into separate variables. The configuration of the
- How do I install WinSPC? [Article]
To install WinSPC, you should follow the instructions detailed in the "Installation and Configuration Guide" that comes with your WinSPC installation media (CD or download). This guide wil
- Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0: Control Test Template Linking [Article]
In this video of the "Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0" series, we will explore how to use control test templates links.
- What is inheritance? [Article]
Inheritance is an administration object behavior (introduced in WinSPC 8.0) where the object not only affects other items at that object's level, but also affects other objects that ar
- In Report Designer, what is the difference between using '+' and '... [Article]
Both '+' and '&' can be used in WinSPC's Report Designer, introduced in WinSPC 8.0, for string concatenation. Both allow the user to combine two strings together to form one output string, wi
- What are the recommended operating systems and database servers for WinSPC? [Article]
The information below represents a list of recommended operating systems and database servers for WinSPC 9.0. Other versions of WinSPC may have different recommended platforms and you will want to re...
- I've forgotten the WinSPC 'admin' password, what do I do? [Article]
The WinSPC 'admin' user is the pre-configured administrator account whose password is set when WinSPC is first installed. The password can be changed by logging into WinSPC as the 'admin' user, a
- How can I see the changes or events that have occurred for a specific WinSPC ite... [Article]
WinSPC can be configured to track and record changes to objects in WinSPC, such as when items are created, modified, or deleted. This information
- Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0 Video Series [Article]
This is a list of the videos relating to the new features in the WinSPC 8.0 release: "Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0" series:
- What is Change Server Login and how do I use it? [Article]
- What are List filter & Group List filter and how can I use them? [Article]
In WinSPC version 8.0 or later, a List filter is a query that will return a list of Parts or Variables that matches the criteria spe
- Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0: Using Report Books [Article]
In this video of the "Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0" series, we will explore how to use the new Report Books.
- Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0: Using Report Templates [Article]
In this video of the "Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0" series, we will explore how to use the new Report Templates.
- Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0: The Variable Analyzer [Article]
In this video of the "Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0" series, we will explore the how to access and use the new WinSPC Variable Analyzer.
- Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0: Lists [Article]
In this video of the "Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0" series, we will explore the new ways to use individual lists of notes, assignable causes, and corrective actions.
- What is the difference between a Report Template and a Report Book? [Article]
A 'Report Template' is a new object in WinSPC 8.0 that details what the output of a specific report should look like. A report template completely controls what is displayed on the output of the
- What's New in WinSPC 8.0: Understanding Datasets [Article]
In this video of the "What's New in WinSPC 8.0" series, we will explore the value of using Datasets.
- Tech Note: Installing (or upgrading to) WinSPC 8.0 on a Windows 2000 client mach... [Article]
If you are installing or upgrading to WinSPC 8.0 on a Windows 2000 client machine, it is recommended that you do the following:
Download and install the
- What do each of the different user permissions do? [Article]
The table below represents a list of the possible WinSPC User or User Group permissions and what actions each permission is related to. Data Collection Permis
- How can I change the X-axis scaling on a histogram chart? [Article]
Starting in WinSPC 8.3.4, users are now able to customize the X-axis scaling for histograms in the Variable Analyzer or Report Templates. These chart properties are also a part of the chart's Col
(Page 1 of 2)