|Search Results for "8.0"
There were 29 articles found for your query:
(Page 1 of 2)
- Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0: Control Test Template Linking [Article]
In this video of the "Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0" series, we will explore how to use control test templates links.
- What is inheritance? [Article]
Inheritance is an administration object behavior (introduced in WinSPC 8.0) where the object not only affects other items at that object's level, but also affects other objects that ar
- In Report Designer, what is the difference between using '+' and '... [Article]
Both '+' and '&' can be used in WinSPC's Report Designer, introduced in WinSPC 8.0, for string concatenation. Both allow the user to combine two strings together to form one output string, wi
- How can I print or preview a report in WinSPC? [Article]
There are many different ways in WinSPC 8.0 to print or preview the new reports books and report templates. Reports can be accessed from the right-click menu of most WinSPC administrator tre
- What are the recommended operating systems and database servers for WinSPC? [Article]
The information below represents a list of recommended operating systems and database servers for WinSPC 9.0. Other versions of WinSPC may have different recommended platforms and you will want to re...
- How do I install WinSPC? [Article]
To install WinSPC, you should follow the instructions detailed in the "Installation and Configuration Guide" that comes with your WinSPC installation media (CD or download). This guide wil
- I've forgotten the WinSPC 'admin' password, what do I do? [Article]
The WinSPC 'admin' user is the pre-configured administrator account whose password is set when WinSPC is first installed. The password can be changed by logging into WinSPC as the 'admin' user, a
- How can I see the changes or events that have occurred for a specific WinSPC ite... [Article]
WinSPC can be configured to track and record changes to objects in WinSPC, such as when items are created, modified, or deleted. This information
- How do I setup an ODBC device to pull from multiple fields in my database? [Article]
In WinSPC 8.0 or later, you can use a single ODBC (database) device to collect data from multiple fields in your database and store those values into separate variables. The configuration of the
- Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0 Video Series [Article]
This is a list of the videos relating to the new features in the WinSPC 8.0 release: "Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0" series:
- What is Change Server Login and how do I use it? [Article]
- What are List filter & Group List filter and how can I use them? [Article]
In WinSPC version 8.0 or later, a List filter is a query that will return a list of Parts or Variables that matches the criteria spe
- How do I setup a Microsoft Excel file device? [Article]
WinSPC 8.0 has a new device type called ‘Microsoft Excel File’ in the device type pull down from
- How does a WinSPC Excel Device deal with blank cells? [Article]
The Excel device, introduced in WinSPC 8.0, handles blank (empty) cells in the Excel worksheet depending on the features enabled in the device setup for the specific device location that will be proce...
- Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0: Using Report Books [Article]
In this video of the "Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0" series, we will explore how to use the new Report Books.
- Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0: Using Report Templates [Article]
In this video of the "Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0" series, we will explore how to use the new Report Templates.
- Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0: The Variable Analyzer [Article]
In this video of the "Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0" series, we will explore the how to access and use the new WinSPC Variable Analyzer.
- Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0: Lists [Article]
In this video of the "Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0" series, we will explore the new ways to use individual lists of notes, assignable causes, and corrective actions.
- What is the difference between a Report Template and a Report Book? [Article]
A 'Report Template' is a new object in WinSPC 8.0 that details what the output of a specific report should look like. A report template completely controls what is displayed on the output of the
- What's New in WinSPC 8.0: Understanding Datasets [Article]
In this video of the "What's New in WinSPC 8.0" series, we will explore the value of using Datasets.
(Page 1 of 2)