|Search Results for "WinSPC 8.0"
There were 146 articles found for your query:
(Page 2 of 8)
- How to move a WinSPC database from one SQL Server to another (manual migration p... [Article]
WinSPC has a built-in utility to migrate a WinSPC database from one database server to another. The migration utility will copy the data to the new database, enter a notation into the ol
- What is the difference between 'Control Limits', 'Calculated Cont... [Article]
Introduction: The chart component within Variable Analyzer, Attribute Analyzer, Dashboards and Standard Reports allow for many different visualizations of your data, most o
- What is the proper procedure for archiving data in older versions of WinSPC? [Article]
Data can be archived from the WinSPC database. Some possible uses are to keep historical records; to keep data in an organized manageable format; reduce the overall size; or to improve databas
- What is the Data Collection Log Out Inactivity Period, and how do I configure it... [Article]
WinSPC has the ability to automatically log out data collection sessions. This feature is referred to as ‘Automatic Logout Due To Inactivity’. This fea
- How can I set my charts to display Historical Control Limits by default? [Article]
By default, the charting component of WinSPC's Variable Analyzer
- Is there a way to display multiple charts on one screen ? [Article]
Yes. In fact, there is an easy-to-use tab in WinSPC devoted entirely to chart layouts.
There are eight available chart layouts in WinSPC, seven of which include multiple charts on one screen
- Matching External Data Source Readings with Collection Plan Steps [Article]
Readings from an external data source must, in the end, be matched with the appropriate step in a collection plan.
- How do I import a Report Template, Data Set or Dashboard? [Article]
Report Templates, Data Sets and Dashboards can be exported to copy them from one WinSPC system to another. This allows you to share these exportable objects with other WinSPC users, as well as do
- How do I move (or migrate) my WinSPC database to different server? [Article]
WinSPC has a built-in utility to migrate a WinSPC database from one database server to another. The migration utility will copy the data to the new database, enter a notation into the old data
- How do I setup WinSPC to get data on a timed basis? [Article]
WinSPC has the ability to prompt a device to send a reading, or prompt the operator that a reading is required, at certain intervals or at specific t
- How do I setup and use a DDE Server device? [Article]
WinSPC has the ability to gather data from a Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) server device. Setting up a DDE server device involves selecting the DDE ser
- How do I setup and use an OLE Automation Server device? [Article]
WinSPC has the ability to gather data from an Object Linking & Embedding OLE Automation Server device. Setting up an OLE Automation Server device involves selecting the OLE Automation Server dev
- Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0: Control Test Template Linking [Article]
In this video of the "Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0" series, we will explore how to use control te...
- What is inheritance? [Article]
... an administration object behavior (introduced in WinSPC 8.0) where the object not only affects othe...
- How can I estimate the database storage requirements for WinSPC? [Article]
To estimate the database storage requirements for your WinSPC database:
Multiply your average subgroup size by 51. (E.g. 5x51=255)
Multiply your average percentage of subgroups
- Can I generate a WinSPC report using command line options? [Article]
A WinSPC Report Book can be executed by Command Line Switch (CLS). The output of these reports can be either in PDF or HTML format. Furthermore, using CLS options, you can leverag
- How can I create a control test to count the number of samples in a subgroup tha... [Article]
In WinSPC 8.3.4, a new subgroup level control test type has been added that allows a user to setup a custom control test that counts the number of readings in a subgroup that meet a certain criteria (...
- How do I configure a WinSPC Navigator button to open a webpage? [Article]
Each collection plan in WinSPC allows an administrator to link up to four documents to a series of buttons that are accessible in the Navigator screen and during data collection. To setup a
- How can I quickly search or find an item in WinSPC? [Article]
Introduced in WinSPC 8.3.3, you can use the WinSPC "Search" functionality to easily find a WinSPC object that you are looking for based on its name. The search functionality can be accessed from
- Plant Monitor Layouts Overview [Article]
The primary purpose
(Page 2 of 8)