|Search Results for "WinSPC 8.0"
There were 146 articles found for your query:
(Page 6 of 8)
- Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0: Lists [Article]
In this video of the "Getting Started with WinSPC 8.0" series, we will explore the new ways to use i...
- How do I setup unilateral specifications in WinSPC? [Article]
Not all variable characteristics have both an upper and lower specification limit. In some cases, you might only have an upper or lower specification limit that you need to adhere t
- What is the difference between a Report Template and a Report Book? [Article]
A 'Report Template' is a new object in WinSPC 8.0 that details what the output of a specific report ...
- What's New in WinSPC 8.0: Understanding Datasets [Article]
In this video of the "What's New in WinSPC 8.0" series, we will explore the value of using Datasets....
- Tech Note: Installing (or upgrading to) WinSPC 8.0 on a Windows 2000 client mach... [Article]
If you are installing or upgrading to WinSPC 8.0 on a Windows 2000 client machine, it is recommended...
- What do each of the different user permissions do? [Article]
The table below represents a list of the possible WinSPC User or User Group permissions and what actions each permission is related to. Data Collection Permis
- How can I get a chart for just the data I collected for a specific time frame? [Article]
There are times when you do not want to see all the data, but just a small time frame sampling of the data. This can be done a few different ways by
- What kind of information can I put into a message box trigger? [Article]
You can have WinSPC open up a message box containing relevant and useful information as a result of an out of control condition during data collection. This will help the operator to make an inform
- Can I generate a WinSPC report using command line options? [Article]
Yes, WinSPC 8.0, and above, supports the ability to run a report book and generate either a pdf or h...
- How can I control the numeric format (regional settings) used when a device inte... [Article]
When a serial (RS232) device, networked device, or text file device processes data values, it has to know what a numeric reading looks like. In some areas of the world, the decimal separator of a
- How can I create a control test to count the number of samples in a subgroup tha... [Article]
In WinSPC 8.3.4, a new subgroup level control test type has been added that allows a user to setup a custom control test that counts the number of readings in a subgroup that meet a certain criteria (...
- How can I change the X-axis scaling on a histogram chart? [Article]
Starting in WinSPC 8.3.4, users are now able to customize the X-axis scaling for histograms in the Variable Analyzer or Report Templates. These chart properties are also a part of the chart's Col
- How can I quickly search or find an item in WinSPC? [Article]
Introduced in WinSPC 8.3.3, you can use the WinSPC "Search" functionality to easily find a WinSPC object that you are looking for based on its name. The search functionality can be accessed from
- How can I quickly switch to a different collection plan during data collection? [Article]
When in WinSPC's data collection screen, the operator can easily find and switch to a different collection plan by pressing 'F6' or 'Ctrl+F' on the keyboard without having to lead the Data Collection ...
- How do I create a 32-bit ODBC DSN on a 64-bit operating system? [Article]
When using Custom Web Reporter (CWR), QualTrend, or WinSPC's ODBC device, you may need to create an ODBC DSN on a computer in order to tell the application how to connect to an external database.
- Standard Datasets and Report Templates [Article]
...ort files for the datasets and report templates that are available with a new install or upgrade to WinSPC 8. If you have made changes to the default datasets or report templates
- How do I setup WinSPC to get data on a timed basis? [Article]
WinSPC has the ability to prompt a device to send a reading, or prompt the operator that a reading is required, at certain intervals or at specific t
- How do I setup and use an OPC device? [Article]
OPC stands for Open Process Control (previously stood for Object Linking and Embedding for Production Control, but the OLE technology has been replaced by Active X). An OPC ser
- How do I setup and use an OLE Automation Server device? [Article]
WinSPC has the ability to gather data from an Object Linking & Embedding OLE Automation Server device. Setting up an OLE Automation Server device involves selecting the OLE Automation Server dev
- How can I quickly import a list of data values into WinSPC? [Article]
Importing raw data can be done in just a few clicks. WinSPC can import raw data from an
(Page 6 of 8)