|Search Results for "WinSPC 8.0"
There were 141 articles found for your query:
(Page 2 of 8)
- How do I setup a Microsoft Excel file device? [Article]
...imple Excel files (.xls or .xlsx files) can be used to automatically populate variables and tags in WinSPC using an &
- How do I use the Equation Builder and Table function? [Article]
The Equation Builder is WinSPC's tool for creating equations. Equations are sometimes used to calculate values, limits and targets for a varia
- How do I setup an ODBC device to pull from multiple fields in my database? [Article]
In WinSPC 8.0 or later, you can use a single ODBC (database) device to collect data from multiple fi...
- How do I create a Device in WinSPC? [Article]
WinSPC can collect values--data or tag values--from devices. Devices here means not only serial devices but text files, DDE servers,
- What are Reasonable Limits and how are they used in WinSPC? [Article]
...ddition to standard SPC limits such as Specifications Limits/Engineering Limits and Control Limits, WinSPC includes a set of limits that serves a differe
- What kind of information can I put into an Email Trigger for Data Collection? [Article]
You can have WinSPC send an email which will send a message containing relevant and useful information as a result of any Control Test violation, such as an out of control condition.
- How do I activate my WinSPC licenses? [Article]
To activate your WinSPC licenses, you will need to do the following:
Run WinSPC on any computer and login as the admin user.
Select "Tools" > "Lice
- Customize your WinSPC launch using command line switches [Article]
Command-line switches may be used to launch WinSPC or when accessing WinSPC via OLE Automation. These commands allow you to program a
- How can I customize the message box trigger? [Article]
Starting in WinSPC 8.3.4, the following visual properties can now be configured for the message box that is displayed in data collection as the result of a message box trigger:
- How can I add, or remove, annotations to multiple subgroups at the same time? [Article]
Within WinSPC's Variable Analyzer (WinSPC 8.2 and above) and Attribute Analyzer (WinSPC 9 and above) you have the ability to make cha
- How can I control the numeric format (regional settings) used when a device inte... [Article]
When a serial (RS232) device, networked device, or text file device processes data values, it has to know what a numeric reading looks like. In some areas of the world, the decimal separator of a
- How do I create, setup and use a blueprint in WinSPC? [Article]
Introduction A Blueprint is a pi
- How do I use the Sensitivity Analysis tab in the Variable Analyzer? [Article]
The Sensitivity Analysis tab offers additional information which aids in the interpretation of control charts. This
- How do I read the Goodness of Fit tab and Distribution Analysis tab in the Varia... [Article]
The Goodness of Fit tab within the Variable Analyzer compares a Variable’s data distribution with industry-sta
- How does a WinSPC Excel Device deal with blank cells? [Article]
The Excel device, which, in WinSPC 9.0 and above, can open XLS, XLSX and CSV files, handles blank (empty) cells in the Excel worksheet depending on the features enabled in the device setup for the spe...
- How can I see statistics other than Cpk and Ppk on the Status Bar in Data Collec... [Article]
By default, WinSPC will show two statistics in the Status Bar at the bottom of the Data Collection window: Cpk and Ppk. The user, however, can configure the statistics displayed by right-clicking th
- How can I print or preview a report in WinSPC? [Article]
There are many different ways in WinSPC to print or preview standard Reports Books and Report Templates:
Administrator Tree's Right Click Menu
Print Reports Button
- Can I zoom in on a chart? [Article]
In the Variable Analyzer and Attribute Analyzer, you have the ability to zoom in on the chart. The ability to zoom is convenient especially when ther
- How do I setup and use User Groups (in WinSPC 7 & 8 only)? [Article]
PLEASE NOTE: This article applies to WinSPC version 7 & 8 ONLY. For WinSPC 9 and above, please refer to the following knowledg
- What is the WinSPC Remote Directory, and where do I find it? [Article]
What is the WinSPC Remote Directory?
In most WinSPC installations, the WinSPC Remote Directory (sometimes called the Network Directory) is
(Page 2 of 8)